In this post, we’ll read a DETAILED answer to what are the best deals on amazon prime day?. I only talk and write about men’s clothing but in this topic, I’ll cover tech deals and much more. So you can easily find all exclusive offers in a single roof.
Let’s dive in.
Can’t wait in a hurry?
If you’re a Prime Member and don’t have time to read the whole post then you can pick from the most popular product. Here’s a big table of exclusive products:
NOTE: if you’re not a Prime Member, then sign up first
What Is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon’s massive sales event is coming (only for 48 hours). Now in its sixth year (introduce in 2015). During the event, prices drop to all-time lows on every product category Amazon offers: tech, beauty, kitchen, fashion, and smart home.
Last year the company gained massive sales; during the 48-hours event held on July 15-16. Prime members bought more than 175 million products, making it the biggest shopping event in company history.
Amazon Prime: Date, Day, and Start Shopping Early
Amazon will offer the EPIC deals as they officially announced October 13 (Tuesday) and 14 (Wednesday) is Prime Day. But it offers many early prime day deals which you can buy right now. In short, can’t wait, buy prime now.
Start Shopping Early
- Amazon Music Unlimited: 3 months for $0.99 limited time only.
- Amazon Audible Premium: 50% off your first year of audible.
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Charcoal
- Spend $10 on small shop business products and earn $10 to spend on Prime Day. An exclusive offer for Prime Members but before 12 October.
- All-New Toshiba 43LF421U21 43-inch Smart HD 1080p TV – Fire TV Edition, Released 2020. Join prime to save $100.
- Fire TV Recast, over-the-air DVR, 500 GB, 75 hours, DVR for cord-cutters. Join prime to save $100.
- Buy 100 GB plan, get 100GB free. Double your storing capacity.
- Save up to 40% on Daily Essentials by Amazon. Explore more Essentials.
What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a paid subscription program. In this program, amazon gives premium services and additional discounts to its Prime Members that are unavailable to its regular customers. The program is founded on 2 February 2005 and there’re currently over 150 million subscribers of amazon prime, according to the Jeff Bezos (CEO of Amazon)
(Date and number of users have been taken from the Wikipedia)
Benefits after Signing Up in Amazon Prime
Benefits that Amazon gives to you after signing up:
- Fast, FREE delivery: Free one-day, two-day, and same-day delivery.
- Movies, TV, and Amazon Original: Watch popular and award-winning live events, amazon originals, and titles.
- Over 2 million songs, ad-free: Have access to an exclusive song library from Amazon Music without any ad.
- Save big on Groceries: Save an additional 10% in all US Whole Food Market items.
- Free Games With Prime Gaming: Gamers can get FREE games and a Twitch channel with Prime subscription.
Disadvantages of Amazon Prime
Definitely, every offer or thing has both pros & cons. The disadvantages of Prime Subscription are:
- In Prime, a member gets free shipping and it is suitable for those who order frequently many products. However, if you’re an infrequent online buyer then paying for membership doesn’t make sense.
- Raised Prices: The new Annual subscription prices are $119. The price of the monthly subscription is also increased from $11 to $12.
Set Up A Notification Alert For Latest Deals
Want the Best deals on your gifts?. The mobile app lets you know when your deals start!
A minute video is worth 1.8 million words, according to Forrester Research.
Prime Day is just 12 days away. By signing up for Prime Membership, you can get all the marvelous benefits, but, also consider the cons too. You can also set up the notification alert for the latest deals if you have an amazon mobile app. And at the last, I hope now, you’ll be able to select what are the best deals on amazon prime day for you and your family.